Couples are probably looking for all ways to spice up their wedding celebrations as the wedding season is just around the corner. But, before they get into the finer details of choosing the best table cape or corner installations for their wedding, it is important to draw their attention to a crucial wedding element that is the entrance pathway décor.
It’s easy to say that the first impression is the last one, but if you want to leave your guests with a lasting memory and plenty of photos to remember your wedding by, you must pay attention to their arrival. Pearl Events, the Best Wedding Planner in India suggests super cool ways to dress up entrance pathways and make them the main focus of wedding decor.
Following are some best entry walkway decorations to glam up the wedding decor:
1. Utilization of bulbs or fairy lights to illuminate it: A decent entry walkway can be constructed with bulbs and fairy lights, accompanied by flower vases and pillar candles at the corners. The embedded bulbs on both sides of the pathway are beautiful. This entrance pathway would be perfect for a carnival-themed wedding. Theme Decor Planner in Gurgaon plans a variety of themed weddings at a reasonable price.
2. Using drapes to keep it simple yet attractive: Simplicity has its beautification. So, for the entry pathway design, we can keep it simple by adding a few bright drapes.
3. Using cherry blossom trees to create some magic: With the ever-changing wedding decor trends, the best Event Planner in Delhi NCR is constantly experimenting with their new and unique methods to beautify the wedding locations. They do every possible thing that can turn a wedding into a beautiful event, from adding different components to entrance decor to introducing the new eccentric themes. Furthermore, when it comes to current trends, the cherry blossom theme is one that many event planners look forward to. Even cherry blossom trees are used to beautify the entry walks of the wedding.
4. Dreamy feels with wonderland arches: This fairytale-like archway made of tree branches and falling fairy lights gives us all the feel of the entrance. This entry walkway is decked up with beautiful flowers on the top of the arches. This entrance looks lovely, with its modest floral arrangements. Another method to dress up the entrance archways is to drape them with mogra curtains. It looks simple but elegant.
5. Adding of Shimmer and Shine with metallic tassels : If a couple is fond of bling, these metallic tassels and shimmer fringe curtains are all they want to dress up the entrance. It is related to disco-themed wedding celebrations.
6. Adding a splash of color to the route with cascading mogra adornments: When it comes to wedding décor, Mogras are mostly the favorite of couples. And these mogra drapes are ideal for a welcoming entry. These mogra’s or marigold garlands light up the entrance area in a unique way.
7. Flower walkways: This flower walkway is encircled by ball pillars that are too lovely to pass up. For a couple’s big day, a gorgeous illuminated walkway is available. Flowers, crystals, and candles in a bouquet are always a hit.
8. Opt for Moroccan-style laser-cut gates for an ultra-modern look: Instead of traditional floral arrangements, a decorator can also include beautiful Moroccan frames in the entrance area which will beautify the welcoming area.
9. Add a touch of glitz to your entry design with the right mix of lights and florals: All you need are red drapes and magnificent floral arrangements to make the entry pathway look. Everything about this entry decor is breathtakingly stunning, from the falling crystal droppings and white garlands to the massive potted flowers.
10. Valley of Roses and fireworks: By incorporating the valley of roses more accurately and the cave of red roses with its green leaves in the entryway might also be a viable option for making your dream a reality. Lights and fireworks display at the start will help to enhance the decor. There is an option for both digital and non-digital fireworks.
11. Entrance Decor in the Roman Style: If a couple does not want a basic floral walkaway, Roman-style entry decor can be also a good option. A beautiful wedding can be made with white flowers and light green leaves or a square form of decor, which can glam up the couple’s new life. If it is a night wedding, the cascading crystal candlestick can also be included to maintain the timeless aesthetic.
These are some of the best wedding entrance décor ideas to help you brighten up the walkway. Pearl Events is a leading and exceptional event planner in the Delhi NCR area, and they specialize in creating beautiful and stunning wedding decorations in Gurgaon.