Well, with the world we are in which involves the consumption of energy for every work done. Here there is much a need for protecting our resources for future generations. Conservative use of resources is the essential base for achieving a sustainable lifestyle. As humans, it’s our significant responsibility to save the environment we breathe in, drink in, eat-in…
Well conserving something for the next generation and leading the best possible way of life with recyclable and regenerative products is primary a path for establishing a sustainable lifestyle.
According to Nielsen statistics shows that more than 70 percent of adults born between the 1980s to 1996 keep Sustainability in their conscience while consuming products.
Universally sustainability is rated as a crucial criterion for 60 percent of consumers’ purchase decisions for products. The reason for the former suggests that there amplified changing trends for a sustainable lifestyle environment.
Benefits of sustainable lifestyle:
There are enormous benefits that are enveloped while you are owing to switch towards a sustainable lifestyle.
- Be a savior of the world: Save the environment for the next generations.
- Save energy and thus save your monthly budget as well as also aid a helping hand for the energy conservation process.
- A sustainable lifestyle makes you free from deadly ills that are caused by hybrid food product consumption and as well as meat consumption.
- Helps local farmers and local food products to amplify.
5 ways to enable a sustainable lifestyle:
Keep away disposable bags:
Do you know the amount of plastic bags that end up in the ocean?
Globally, statistics show that approximately 1 trillion amount of plastic bags is utilized. If we break it down into individual aspects every single person uses 100-150 plastic bags per day. Approximately 12% of Plastic bags that are manufactured yearly went up into the ocean. That causes the assassination of fishes and ocean-borne living beings. Humans consuming those fishes are also prone to various infections.
So it’s very essential to reduce the usage of plastics and move on to bio-bags which are degradable.
Plastics act as the primary factor for global warming and the ozone layer hole so reducing plastics is very crucial to maintaining a sustainable lifestyle.
How to reduce plastic consumption?
- Avoid the usage of plastic straws and replace them with paper straws.
- Take cloth bags as a replacement for plastic bags to maintain a sustainable lifestyle.
- Try to recycle chewing gum because it also consists of plastics.
- Try to buy more amount of bulk products instead of plastic bags as it pollutes the environment.
- Tupperware instead of using plastics use steel or glass containers.
So by reducing plastic usage you can contribute well to saving the environment consider using biodegradable bags or cloth bags to lead a sustainable lifestyle.
Use eco-friendly fuels or switch to electric vehicles:
According to statistics, unburned fuel from automobiles that runs on non-renewable energy sources acts as a major triggering factor for global warming.
That you need to ensure to keep our environment free from pollution. Carbon dioxide from the fuel which doesn’t burn up ends up in the air and thus amplifying global warming. As Carbon dioxide is the most dangerous greenhouse gas that inflicts directly global warming to hike.
How to reduce Global warming from fuel consumption?
- Use bio fuels or use vehicles that support bio fuel consumption.
- Use cycles for traveling near shops and near places in your vicinity.
- Use electrical scooters or electric bikes to reduce non-renewable power fuels.
Try organic foods:
Do you know? Statistics show approximately 1000 organic medical value crop seeds vanish from India. Those organic foods have lots of medical value it would have been served to benefit human health. So it’s very wise to save those organic plants available right now. Whenever demand is high it encourages farmers to cultivate those crops in turn aids to sustain organic foods.
Organic food consumption provides you with high protein and vitamins which keeps your health on the hike. So purchase and consumer organic vegetables and cereals to eradicate hybrid vegetable stocks and encourage local farmers.
Energy the very phenomenon is essential in today’s digital world especially now where manual power is mostly replaced with automation.
So saving power is very crucial because creating power requires high resources /sources.
How can we save to preserve Energy Conservation?
- Switch off /Turn off lights when you are done with your room.
- Switch off ACs or fans when unnecessary.
- Use a five-star refrigerator.
- Use UPS and also use zero watts LD bulbs.
Switch from Non-Renewable Energy to Renewable energy:
Instead of extracting power from Non-Renewable Energy sources like charcoal, it’s best to look for alternate sources which are more renewable.
Renewable Energy sources include sources from windmills, solar power plants, and other bio-renewable energy sources.
So these are some ways you can achieve a sustainable lifestyle and contribute to yourself and our environment at wise.
Venkatesh Lakshminarayanan is a professional blogger and an environmental enthusiast who made extensive research on sustainable lifestyle and energy conservation and had analyse and presented the same.